Ho Language is spoken by Ho Tribe of Jharkhand state, now let us look at the some of the important books in this tribal language.
- Ho Vyakaran by Lainoj Baro. (1915)
- Grammar of the Kol by Ray A. Nariroat.
- Encyclopaedia Mundarica by John Hoffman has section on Ho Dictionary.
- Ho Grammar and Vocabulary, Ho English Dictionary, and Ho Sahitya Sarjan by Father Dini S.J.
- Hindi Ho Sabdkosh by Brajbihari.
Ho folk literatures:
- Ho folk literature’s collection of folk songs by Sharatchandra Rai, Dr. D.N. Majumdar, B. Sukumar, Haldhaar, Kanhuram Devgum etc. (1915-26).
- Tuturd, Sayan Marsal by Dr. S.K. Tiyu.
- The Affairs of a Tribe by Dr. D.N. Majumdaar.
- Aandi and Sarjom Ba Dumba by Jaidev Das.
- Ho Durandh by W.G. Archer.
- Folklore of Kolhaan by C.H. Bompaas.
- Sengail (Poems), Satish Rumul (Poems), Ho Chapakarh Kahin, Satish Chandra Sanhita, and Chaas Raiy Takh by Satish Kumar Koda.
- Dishum Rumul Mage Durudh by Shivcharan Birua.
- Adivasi Sivil Durah, Adivasi Deyoan, Adivasi Muni and Urri Keda Kova Red-Ranu by Durga Purti.
- Bongra Buru Ko (Ho Religion), Horoh Hoan Ko, Maradh Bonga, and Gosain-Devgum Mage Poraab (on Maage Parv) by Pradhaan Gaagrai.
- Baradchiti (on Ho Lipi), Pompo, Shaaher Hora (Play), Raghuvansh (Play), Hora-Bara, Ho Hayam (Ho Vyakaran), Haladh-Halpudh, Jiboan Gumpai Duradh, and Bonga Singirai (Novel) by Lako Bodra.
- Ho Kudih (Novel) by Dumbi Ho.
- Ho Kudih (Novel) and Adhunik Ho Shishth Kawya by Prof. Janum Singh Soy.
- Jaira Jeebon Dastur, Durrn Dudugar, and Ho Bhasha Shastra Ayun Vyakaran by Prof. Balram Paat Pingua.
- Ho Dishum Ho Hoon Ko by Dhanusingh Purti.
- Eitaa Bataa Nalaa Basaa, Joaur, Parem Sanadh (Poems), Sarjom Ba Taral, etc. By Kamal Lochan Kohaar.
- Ho Lokkatha by Dr. Aditya Prasad Sinha.
- Magazines like Johar, Turturd, Ottoroad, and Sarnaphool also have Ho language articles.