Mundari language belongs to Austro-Asiatic Language family and it is spoken by Munda tribe of Jharkhand State.Now let me share few important books in this tribal language.
- Mundari Grammar by Father J.B. Hoffmann. (1903)
- Encyclopaedia Mundarica (total 14 parts) by Father Hoffman and Encyclopaedia Mundarica (Part XV) by Father Hoffman and Father Ponet. (1938 & 1979)
- Mundari Sikhne Ka Saral Vyakaran by Josheph Topno. (1968)
- Mundari Saral Siksha by J.C. Tilmidh.
- Mundari Sikshak by Jagannath Mahto.
- Mundari Phonetic Reader by Dr. N.K. Sinha. (1974)
- Mundari Grammar by Dr. N.K. Sinha. (1975)
- Mundari Vyakaran by Dr. Ramdayal Munda. (1980)
- Mundari Paath by Dr. Ramdayal Munda. (1981)
- Baiaarkeer by Nicodeem Kerketta. (1981)
- Studies in the Munda Numerals by Dr. Norman H. Jaiyeed. (1978)
- Mundari-English-Hindi Dictionary by Dr. M.M. Mundu. (1995)
- Mundari-Hindi Sabdkosh by Swarnlata Prasad. (1973)
- Munda Duradh by W.G. Archer is a collection of folk songs.
- Bansuri Baz Rahi Hai and Soso Bonga by Jagdish Trigunayat are collection of folk songs.
- Munda Lokkathayein by Jagdish Trigunayat. (1968)
- Darah Jamakan Kaaniko by Bhaiyaram Munda is a collection of folk tales.
- Jonoka Kajiko Oroh Kaji Rau Jugutko by Prof. Manseedh Barayayud.(1987)
- Hiseer edited by Dr. Ramdayal Munda is a collection of songs.(1967)
- Budu Babu aur Unki Rachnaye edited by Dr. Ramdayal Munda. (1974)
- Ramayan in Mundari by Majhiya Munda.
- Seled by Dr. Ram Dayal Munda has collection of Mundari and Nagpuri poems.
- Auo Nav Kaniko by Dr. Ram Dayal Munda is a collection of stories.
- Bambroo and Surha-Sangen by Dulaychandra Munda. (1978 & 1966)
- Guiram by Kande Munda is a novel.(1980)
- Sans Baa by Kande Munda is a collection of songs.
- Surud Sulukeed Duurh by Dawood Dayal Horo is a collection of songs. (1931)
- Horoh Sansikeer Bamburu by Bishop Dilbaar Hans is a play.
- Mundari-English-Hindi Sabdkosh by Dr. M.M. Mundu. (1965)
- Mundari-Hindi Sabdkosh, Hindi-Mundari Sabdkosh and Mundari Vartalap Nirdeshika by Swarnlata Prasad. (1973)